- Publix accepts manufacturers’ coupons (limit one per item), Publix coupons (originals only—no copies), valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.)
- We will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only. We will not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We will only accept coupons for identical merchandise we sell. Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon, and we reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.00.
- For a buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate sale.
- We will accept a manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order.
- The order total must be equal to or greater than the total purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented.